Car Wrecked by International Autos Milwaukee WI 53227
Update added by user May 04, 2013
My cost for an International Autos Mercedes Benz induced "low-rider': $89.99 less 10% PLUS $128.00 towing charge. Mr Bell actually charged me to make my S55 UN-DRIVABLE!
Buyers of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.
Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service, parts and cars. Go to Concours.
Word to Mercedes-Benz, this is not a dealer you need on your roster of dealers.
Word to lenders, beware of funding offered to this organization, as many customers will not buy nor service product from them, making it more difficult for them to repay bank loans. Loan Defaults coming soon.
Negative or -5 Stars is my rating.
Original review posted by user May 03, 2013
I took my 2003 Mercedes-Benz S55 in to have a ABC issue resolved.I drove the car in with a a noticable lean on the left rear.
The right rear, front right & left were all normal height. Within about 30 minutes, the service advisor John A Bell came to to let me know that they killed my suspension by letting out the presure from the ABC system (they drop the presure to 0.0 psi). Guess what? The car was now sitting flat on the ground with some damage to the wheel well, tires, undercarage and other mechanicals.
To my shock, Mr. Bell presented me with a repair estimate for $3800.00 for damage they caused. I drove in with a car that was drivable and had to have it towed away from IA with significant damage. Mr.
Bell said, yes it was drivable when I got there, but they killed the ABC system to test it.
Buyer of Mercedes-Benz and those who need service, beware of this shady dealership and service center.Word to the wise, shop elsewhere for MB service.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."